- Our practice is limited to clinical electromyography (EMG/NCV). Each neurologist and physiatrist is specially trained to perform EMG/NCV studies.
- All of our facilities are accredited by AANEM with exemplary status.
- We accept all insurance plans, including Medicare, Medicaid, and Tricare.
- Referring providers receive reports within 24-48 hours in an easy-to-understand format.
- Our technologists are Certified Nerve Conduction Technologists (CNCT). They have completed a rigorous training and testing program. Technologists are supervised by a physician.
- We are a preferred provider for workers’ compensation carriers.
- Our EMG and nerve conduction studies are done with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Our friendly and professional staff will schedule patients within two weeks of the date of referral. Most locations offer appointments within 7 days.
- We have multiple satellite offices in Tennessee as well as Northern Mississippi and Eastern Arkansas.
We would be happy to demonstrate our procedure to any provider. If you would like a demonstration or to speak to one of our physicians, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-224-1807.