Bingham Nerve & Muscle specializes in state-of-the-art nerve and muscle testing (electromyography or EMG/NCS). Electromyography is the standard for accurate and comprehensive evaluations of the peripheral nervous system (the “electrical system” of the body or the "wires" of the arm and leg). Patients with complaints such as pain, numbness, or tingling in the arms and legs often require an evaluation. Patients with unexplained weakness of the arms and legs often require a visit as well. This procedure is also an important method for evaluating muscle disorders. The physicians at Bingham Nerve & Muscle have devoted their careers exclusively to electromyography and the evaluation of nerve and muscle disorders.
This narrow focus has given our staff a unique depth of experience allowing us to make an accurate diagnosis for patients. Each year several hundred providers ask us to evaluate their patients. We perform this test to assist your provider in the management of your condition. We do not manage or treat patients.
1. Pinched nerve in the wrist (carpal tunnel syndrome)
2. Pinched nerve at the elbow (ulnar neuropathy at the elbow or cubital tunnel syndrome)
3. Pinched nerve in the neck (cervical radiculopathy)
4. Pinched nerve in the back (lumbar radiculopathy)
5. Peripheral neuropathy (nerve disease often associated with diabetes or other causes)