We have changed our name, but we are still the same experienced physicians, technologists and friendly staff. We continue to provide the same great work and excellent patient care you know and trust. Our founder Dr. Ronald Bingham is proud of his 25 years of unique expertise, and his name represents the very best in nerve & muscle testing.
Bingham Nerve & Muscle (formerly EMG Clinics of Tennessee) specializes in state-of-the-art nerve and muscle testing (Electromyography or EMG). Bingham Nerve & Muscle has become the industry standard for accurate and comprehensive evaluations of the peripheral nervous system (the “electrical system” of the body). We test the “wires” in the arms and legs. Patients with complaints such as pain, numbness and tingling in the arms and legs often require an evaluation by our clinic. Patients with unexplained weakness of the face, arms and legs often require a visit as well. Physicians at Bingham Nerve & Muscle have devoted our careers exclusively to Electromyography and the evaluation of nerve and muscle disorders. This narrow focus has given our staff unusual depth of experience and we have become leaders in this field of medicine. We are respected and trusted by hundreds of doctors in the region.
Five most common causes of numbness and tingling:
1. Pinched nerve in the wrist (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
2. Pinched nerve at the elbow (Ulnar neuropathy at the elbow or cubital tunnel syndrome)
3. Pinched nerve in the neck (Cervical radiculopathy)
4. Pinched nerve in the back (Lumbar radiculopathy)
5. Peripheral neuropathy (Nerve disease often associated with diabetes or other causes)
Find out how we can help you
1. Feel better sooner
2. Less hassle
4. Best Trained/Most Experienced
5. All insurances
6. New, more comfortable techniques
7. Trusted By Doctors